“Outstanding.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is what KC BBQ is all about: I had baby back ribs, beans, and cheesy corn, and while everything was fantastic, the beans were the but I have ever had in my life. We also shared creme brûlée and bread pudding: fantastic. Absolute excellence.

1  Thank gobige

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had the Sampler, everything was delicious. Great place for a group or sitting at the bar if flying solo. Nice selection of wines by the glass to go with all that red meat.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I am a foodie by nature and have been eating in restaurants all over the US since I was a little kid. I'm a fan of every kind of food and location, be it hole in the wall to fine dining. I've sampled every BBQ restaurant in Kansas City and Jack Stack is our go to place. Everything from the beans, burnt ends, ribs and cheesy corn to the smoky smell when we drive up keeps us coming back. Don't buy into the hype of the "new" places in town...the old school KC BBQ joints that have been in business for years are still there for a reason. Make sure to check this one out!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Have been hearing about Jack Stack BBQ for years, and this was my first taste. There are other BBQ restaurants in the KC metro area which surpass. The lamb ribs were greasy. The slaw is great, and the other sides are okay. The chopped burnt ends sandwich was unappealing and not tasty.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I cannot travel to Kansas City and not have a meal at Jack Stack BBQ. I also cannot go to this place and not have the Burnt Ends. Everything about this restaurant is wonderful. The food, the atmosphere, the service… everything. You have to try the cheesy corn and their beans… omigosh. I can say without hesitation (thanks Ahnold)… I'll be back!