“Must do it again.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a friend from KC that said this was the one to try when doing BBQ in KC. He was so right. We decided to eat at the one where it started. Trying to get there, we started to question if we were in the right area but keep going it is with it. There was four of us and we usually split meals - thought we were hungry enough to eat a plate each. We had plenty of leftovers. Beef burnt end were our least favorite. Pork ribs and the white bean chili were great choices. Two types of BBQ sauce - we took the leftover sauce home!! Had BBQ in two different places and this was our favorite.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Go to the Martin City location and you will not be disappointed. Order the Jack's Best and get the beans and cheesy corn sides. Way too much food for one night, and that is not bad!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This food was very good. I got the rib sampler here for dinner. I thought this would be a great idea since I am from Pennsylvania and I love ribs. But I really only ended up liking the pork ribs. The lamb ribs gave off a wierd flavor that I didn't like. It's not that the ribs weren't cooked right, I just don't think I like lamb. The beef rib was huge and was really tasty. But, it had a drawback as well. The large amount of fat on the rib was a little rediculous. The pork ribs were amazing. The sides that came with the ribs were also quite tasty.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

It was reasonably priced especially considering the amount of food they bring you.. Now the waitress left a bit to be desired but a manager came around and got what we wanted. Waitress got the tip! If you know what I mean.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I used to live in KC and since moving away I sincerely miss this place. I now live in the South and have never had BBQ like they make in KC. Every trip back home requires at least one meal at Jack Stack. My favorite dish is the Beef Burnt Ends! If you have not eaten here make the time to try it.