“Excellent choice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Convenient restaurant offering more healthy food than most of the food places in the Crown Center Shops. I went for lunch on a Friday - very busy with slow but friendly service. The food was excellent and worth the wait.

If you are pressed for time and the place is busy, you may want to opt for fast food. But if you are looking for well prepared, healthy, and Japanese food, you should definitely stop in here.

A nice touch - they bring you a warm wet towel to clean your hands before ordering. The lunch menu was reasonably priced. My tempura meal was perfectly done with an excellent array of shrimp and vegetables. I usually don't have much to say about steamed white rice, but here it was really exceptional!

I recommend this restaurant for excellent Japanese cuisine.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Stewartville, Minnesota
“Great sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ordered Sushi to go to bring back to our room, they were very friendly and helpful, and the sushi was great!

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Pricey but good food, fresh sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you like Japanese food and sushi, I would recommend this place. Food is freshly prepared, staff is curteous and for those staying at Westin, it is conveniently located too.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Maybe I am not qualified to review sushi because I've only had it at a few places, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

First of all, the rolls are huge! I mean one filled me up! And, I am a pretty big eater. Personally, I prefer more delicate rolls, ones in which you can fit the whole piece in your mouth and get the whole flavor experience of the roll.

I've really only eaten sushi at 3 places, but I feel like it is hit or miss with sushi, it is FANTASTIC or mediocre.

Both of the rolls I got, Rainbow and Crystal, were pretty good, but not up to my sushi par.

The servers were very nice. But, I am not sure I would come here again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Riley, Kansas
“Fast and friendly service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Ordered the Kabuki Roll and Chicken Yakisoba. Good portions. The kabuki roll was very fresh and delish! The waitress originally thought I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki (since it's very popular), but she still gave me just the noodles and let me keep everything else and charged me the Yakisoba price. It was a bit too watery though and really salty. The food came out faster than expected which is really nice for a change.