“Peanut sauce!”

Reviewed March 1, 2008

Peanut sauce!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed February 14, 2008

My first time here, get the spring rolls and #8 Bun w/ chicken and peanut sauce! This is my favorite new place! Only thing that could make it better is if they served the entree warm, although noodles were at room temperature they were still good. I took my leftovers the next day and heated it up and it was that much better hot!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 10, 2008

always get the number 8. always.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
New York, New York
Reviewed June 29, 2004

I live in New York City where we have an amazing selection of food. I have never had spring rolls this good, not in Chinatown in New York, not anywhere!! This food is great and it is an adorable little place. Don't miss it. Oh yeah, it is really inexpensive too!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member