“So, so”

Tomfooleries Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #108 of 1,411 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ny
“So, so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Do not think that I would go here again. The service was slow and the food was just so, so. There are so many places to eat in this area I would try some place different.

Visited October 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
“Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This was a great surprise today. The brunch was awesome and as a senior citizen the price was right. The food was tasty and great option.

Oakland, California
“Surprisingly good bar food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Friendly staff, good service. Not enough TV's and no NFL Network. But food was quite tasty, and reasonably priced

Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Highlight of the Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

After having a really bad dinner the night before, we were on the lookout for something on the way out of town. Not much was open on labor day for lunch, but these guys were and took a shot. What a Great Choice!!!

The food was phenomenal - some of the best fish and chips I've ever had, decadent mac and cheese, and phenomenal chicken strips. In addition, one of the best bloody marys I have ever had. We even made a special trip to buy a cooler to ensure our leftovers made it home!

Only disappointment was that I had to drive and couldn't fully enjoy the bloody marys. That will change next time.

Visited September 2012
Topeka, KS
“Good Food and Atmosphere but Double-check Your Bill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We started off with the lettuce wraps as an appetizer which were tasty. This is a good size appetizer so plan on taking your entrée home in a box. I had the Lobster mac & cheese which was a healthy portion. It was good but I thought the bacon completely overpowered the lobster flavor or the dish. It was very heavy on the bacon. My friend had the combo goat cheese salad and chicken alfredo pizza. Both of these entrees were good. Service was slow but they were quite busy so I'd give them some leeway on this. However, one thing I can't stand with any restaurant is to be charged more than what the menu lists. In this case I was charges $4.50 for a side caesar salad listed in the menu for $4.00. Not a big deal being charged $0.50 extra but a detail I don't appreciate.

• Visited October 2012