“Tasty Treasure”

Cascone's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cascone's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,415 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oak Trafficway & 37th Street
Description: Family owned and operated for over 62 years!! The fine Italian food prepared by Chef Victor Cascone is happiness served on a platter. While the hearty food draws regular customers and newcomers, the service and atmosphere is equally integral to the experience. Whether guests come for a bridal shower, holiday office party, or a couple's night out, we provide the same attention to detail and hospitality. We tailor our menu, décor, china, and service to suit special events. Large Cocktail Lounge Available with entertainment most weekends
Saint Joseph
“Tasty Treasure”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A great selection of Italian dishes located on the menu. The minestrone soup was delicious. (I enjoyed soup and salad during a lunch visit.) The house dressing was wonderful. A charming atmosphere for lunch or dinner. Somewhat pricey, but well worth it; according to those I was dining with that ordered dishes off the menu. It did take quite some time for the food to arrive to the table. I chose to wait for my salad and soup until the other entrees were delivered.

Visited June 2012

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
“In the business for over 60 years”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

As a young child I remember dinning at Cascone's, and the tradition goes on. You will not make a mistake eating at this great family operated restaurant.

1 Thank Waterman_10
Denver, Colorado
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Having grown up in KC, this was another of my family's favorites. Since my family lived on the Kansas side and my Grand Parents lived on the Missouri side, this was a great mid-point restaurant to meet and eat. Have been going here for years and continue to visit when I'm in town. I dunno, maybe it's sentimentality but I'm always in favor when someone recommends this joint. Family owned restaurant with great Italian classics. If you're in town definitely give it a try!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Legamania
Seymour
“Found a new gem!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Based on Trip Advisor reviews we dined here for our 29th anniversary. We were not disappointed with anything. Food was excellent as was the service and decor. I believe anything you order will be top notch. We will make the 160 mile trip again.

1 Thank iowaref
Missouri
“Been eating there for 30 years”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is where I go when I want to take my Mother out for a nice meal. This is a family owned and operated place. The service is always great and they are very accomodating. I love the linguini with white clan sauce. Mom loves the lasagna. Lot of food for the price!

Visited December 2012