“Best Italian North of the River”

Cascone's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cascone's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,489 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oak Trafficway & 37th Street
Description: Family owned and operated for over 62 years!! The fine Italian food prepared by Chef Victor Cascone is happiness served on a platter. While the hearty food draws regular customers and newcomers, the service and atmosphere is equally integral to the experience. Whether guests come for a bridal shower, holiday office party, or a couple's night out, we provide the same attention to detail and hospitality. We tailor our menu, décor, china, and service to suit special events. Large Cocktail Lounge Available with entertainment most weekends
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We've been going to Cascone's for over 40 years and they never disappoint. We usually go for dinner but were there for lunch last Saturday. I was a little surprised how busy they were for lunch, but good food and good service will do that.

We love their bread with the olive oil dipping service. The go to main dishes are lasagne, chicken lemonata, chicken parmesan, sausage and peppers, and on and on. We've never had a bad meal there!

2  Thank stevecmo

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I moved into the city a couple of months ago and drove by this one day. After mentioning it to my boss - we went there that night for a business dinner. It was wonderful! And quiet enough to do business.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When we want Italian, we head for Cascones. It is always well cooked, great tasting, and graciously served. I love their Lasagne and their "Italian Flag." And to top it off, the prices are really reasonable. This is my favorite Italian restaurant, but also my favorite restaurant! My husband loves it too, and Italian is not his favorite.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We always enjoy going to Cascone's. It is a long-time family-owned Italian restaurant that has been in business for well over 30 years. The food is well-cooked Italian, often very traditional. The make delicious soups and fresh salads. The bread is delicious as well! It is round loaves of Italian bread with sesame seeds on top. It is served warm with butter (olive oil dip is an optional, additional cost). We like to go early enough for the Ëarly Bird meals These meals are a select list of options with come with bread, soup or salad, an entree, and a scoop of spumoni for dessert; all for $10. They also offer a full menu along with changing specials. Anyway you go, you get delicious food at a very reasonable cost. One of our favorite places in KC!

1  Thank HappyRock2_10
Reviewed October 22, 2012

When we want Italian food this is the place we go. We took our grand daughter and she loved it also. I had the pizza and both my wife and grand daughter had the Occobucco. All was delicious. You can plan on having good service and good food. Don't forget the dipping oil with the bread. Delicious. I don't know anything about the deserts except they look good. We are always to full to eat desert and most times take food home.

It was another good eving.