“Check out our wait before visiting this restaurant” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manny's Restaurante Mexicano

Manny's Restaurante Mexicano
Ranked #88 of 1,400 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It is our desire to offer you authentic mexican food and service at the most reasonable price. All of our recipes originate through the knowledge and experience of "Las Familias Lopez y Garcia. La Familia Lopez
Kansas City, Missouri
“Check out our wait before visiting this restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I, both our kids and our daughters boyfriend showed up at 6:30pm and after seating in the waiting area for over 45 minutes watching people come in after us a getting a table I asked the front reservation lady why we hadn't been seated and she stated that she didn't think our party was complete so she was bypassing us. The waiting tables were for 4 people so my daughter and boyfriend sat at the table next to us. We all came in together and not once did she inquire if our party was all present. Very unprofessional place and the food is average to say the least. We dropped $90 for one of the worst experiences of dining out.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Scott D

Kansas City, Missouri
“Food did not have much flavor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

The atmosphere is nice but I did not like the food. It was very bland and it was a bit disappointing.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was VERY bland and the service was average. We ordered fajitas and it was the first place that they have not came out on a sizzling skillet with the most delicious smell. It was simply chicken strips with a couple of green peppers and onions laying on a skillet. Churros tasted like they had sat in oil for quite a while and were cold. I was very excited to eat here, but was very disappointed. Will not be going back.

Visited January 2014
Americus, Kansas
“Too many margarita flavors to choose from!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Decided to be different and ordered the Pink Cadillac margarita. An excellent choice.

Ate with a group of about 30 all ordering off the menu. The service was excellent. Food portions were huge. I chose to go a la carte with a chicken enchilada and grilled veggies. A great choice and perfect for a lighter appetite.

Visited January 2014
Independence, Missouri
“Great Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

My favorite Mexican restaurant in Kansas City, MO. If you go at lunch you get plenty of food. They have great lunch specials which includes a drink. My favorite is the burrito frito with white cheese. You can have your choice of rice or beans and the burrito can be chicken, beef or pork. I've had all of the meats and depends on my mood determines which meat I choose for my meal. The meal cost $9.69 including a drink. Also the Manny's Burrito is fantastic. Very good restaurant run by a family that works very hard in the restaurant to make it a successful business.

I need to mention, that during the lunch hour the service is perfect. They are quick to get your meal to you and the temperature is perfect.

• Visited January 2014