“A favorite Mexican restaurant”

Manny's Restaurante Mexicano
Ranked #111 of 1,496 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: It is our desire to offer you authentic mexican food and service at the most reasonable price. All of our recipes originate through the knowledge and experience of "Las Familias Lopez y Garcia. La Familia Lopez
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is one of the many Mexican restaurants we go to when we can, which is whenever we are in downtown Kansas City for an event. My son really likes it and the atmosphere is great. Haven't had a bad meal there yet!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

have been here a few times and have never been disappointed. wonderful tasty mexican dishes in a great atmosphere. it is a popular place. there are many great mexican restaurants in KC but Manny's stands out.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

one of the best mexican restaurants in town. great place for family and friends...and especially out of town guests.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

my co-workers and I go here often. Manny is often there to seat you. Food is great at lunch and they have daily specials.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Always visit Manny's when I visit my home town. Great salsa, chips, guacamole and the Monterey Chicken Burrito is my all-time favorite.