“Deeeee-licious burgers”

Cuisines: Mexican
Madison, Wisconsin
“Deeeee-licious burgers”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The burgers may be small, but the flavor is huge. Fresh made in front of you so no heat lamps and warmers.
Nothing special on the burger, just salt pepper and onions.
Chef Tom was an artist in his craft.

Visited May 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I just don't understand the appeal......”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Really? Can someone tell me why this place exists? HORRIBLE food, HORRIBLE waitstaff, HORRIBLE! The burgers are nothing to brag about and the "steak" sandwich, please. The chili wasn't good at all! Come on......I think this is one of those places that people love because of nostalgia. My son and I had dinner and were extremely disappointed. I gave it a second chance thinking the night we went, their cook was having a bad day or it just wasn't a good night. Wrong! I wasted another $20! I am not a big fan of KC food. Even the BBQ isn't that good but this place takes the cake! Avoid at all costs!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank becca77053
Oak Grove, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

I hadn't been to this place in over 20 years, it's still the same great place I remember. The food is the same and the service is good too.

Gladstone, MO
“Hayes Hamburgers - KC, MO”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is just a small place located north of the river, but they are "always" busy. If you like hamburgers or chili, that is the place to go.

Visited October 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“LOVE this hole in the wall!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Bring your cash because that's all they accept! My family has been coming to this spot for years! I recommend their little burgers with grilled onions (and I don't even like onions.) YUM!