“A Kansas City favorite”
Review of Jasper's

Jasper's
Ranked #103 of 1,462 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

What's not to like about great food, attentive service and an owner chef who us frequently seen thanking guests for their business. When was the last time you saw that in a restaurant? The osso bucco was masterful as was the veal marsalla and the fettuccine. Topped off with tasty strawberry cake.

1  Thank Bob A

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great place to eat. Marco Polo's market has great salads and wonderful pizza in front with Jaspers in back with a quieter, more refined area. Always a great place and good food.

1  Thank MWTrav
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We sneaked out from work (it was OK with our bosses, really) and sat at the first sitting at this, one of Kansas City's best Italian restaurants, for V-day and had a wonderful time. I had the famous lobster mac and cheese (their menu says they served it to the "First Lady") and it was served in an individual skillet and the lobster pieces were perfectly cooked, great blend of cheeses- really tasty. My wife's frittata was a bit disappointing in that it was sort of a glorified omlet but we didn't really know what we were ordering. (Frittata probably is omlet). Our server was attentive and pleasant. Good company, good service, good food....that's the combo needed

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My wife and I visited Kansas City last weekend and decided to try Jasper's for the first time. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and we were overwhelmed to say the least. Great service, warm atmosphere, fantastic pasta and the best coconut cake ever. We met the chef, he just won Zagats Top Italian Restaurant award. So impressive! We decided to do the table side mozzarella with Chef Jasper and boy was that a treat! He explained the whole process to us and made us feel so welcome. And that mozzarella, so warm and moist, was one of the best things I've ever eaten! Not only was the food delicious, the service was phenomenal. Our waiters name was Anthony and he did a phenomenal job. From start to finish, the entire dining experience was fantastic. Can't wait to go back and enjoy again. I will be coming back to Kansas City soon for some more great Italian food. Thank you Jasper and family!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We had high noon reservations on Monday Jan 27. We were promptly seated in a corner table area...really??? All sorts of table spaces and waiter sticks us into a corner area next to a cold drafty wall. GREAT FOOD for us gals as it was a GIRL's DAY LUNCH. I paid cash for my meal. Waiter came back to table and said to me, "I believe you made a mistake for the cash left in the black folder. I looked again and said, "No, there are two $20.00 bills and the extra $$$ is your tip..so now I did not make an error." "SUGGESTED TIPPING IS 18%. (Not in my world.)...ALL of sudden the waiter was showing his rudeness. Upon leaving I said, " Thank you for your service." " YEAH SURE" was his remark.