“Meets the Standard”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Excellent food and service as expected. Never done this before, but we asked for another table to get away from other LOUD patrons!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The four of us loved this restaurant. Excellent service. Spinach/artichoke dip is the best ever. Friendly waiter. Didn't like that they don't provide to go cups.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I'm giving this establishment just an average rating since half the meals were great and the other half not so good. Service was a little slow too.

The chicken with the apricot glaze was delicious. Unfortunately, the restaurant had such low lighting, it was too dark to see if we got all the meat off the bones. I could have eaten 2 entire orders and I'm not a big man.

My son's burger was ok but they didn't prepare it to his specifications. He ordered it plain and they added some kind of mustard which soaked the buns. Probably should have sent it back but we thought if he just scrapped it off, it would be ok for him. We were wrong.

My daughter had the Caesar salad. She loves salads but was complaining about the taste. Both my wife and I tried a bite and could barely swallow it. The dressing was awful. In the end, she took a few bites and couldn't eat any more. We paid our $100 bill, left and went directly to Panera's down the street to buy another dinner for both kids.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This has always been one of our favorite restaurants in k.C. For over 20 years. Anniversaries, birthdays friends from out of town we always go here. Verity of food choices and is always good. We have never had a bad meal here. Service is 1st class also. Only thing is they closed the one that was in our area several years ago but we will still drive 30 minutes to eat at this restaurant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have to say I was surprised when two members of my family, not typically big burgers eaters, both ordered hamburgers...and thought they were great. I ordered a salad (a safe bet at most Houston's) and thought it was just OK. Go for the burger.