“Excellent Lunch and Service”
Review of Houston's - CLOSED

Houston's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
columbia, PA
“Excellent Lunch and Service”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised - try to avoid most chains - glad I did not miss this one! We were there for a business lunch and the service and atmosphere were perfect. The food is incredible fresh and unique. I had their house made vegetable burger - truly one of the best veggie burgers ever. Our entire group all raved about the quality of the food. I had heard that the "fries" were a must - good but not outstanding! I will definitely go back next time I am in KC - also a great location with VERY convenient lunch time parking in a free garage across the street from restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

Missouri
“Great food-terrific atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I love visiting this restaurant. The house salad is good if you ask them to leave out the cheaper lettuce they have recently resorted to using, The same with all their food-it is still good but they have made the portions smaller and scrimp on some things like cheese bread with your salad. The service is awesome. Don't sit in the bar unless you want a loud crowd.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank stepford wife
Kansas City, Missouri
“My Favorite in KC”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Always the best food and service, it's my favorite restaurant anywhere. The food is consistently delicious, fresh, and served by professional wait staff. We went for Valentines Day this year and had dessert with coffee. That is the best coffee I have had at a restaurant. So, start to finish...you can't go wrong.

Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Terrific meal!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very crowded Sat evening but that's what one would expect at such a good restaurant. A bit on the high side but still a good value

Visited February 2013
Kansas City
“Good Food But”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Having not been there in awhile me and my wife went there for dinner we had the ribs fantastic the service was what you should expect. They where a little pricey but we knew that going in. The only complaint is the drinks I had water it was served cold but with no ice and we know that it didn't stay cold long my wife ordered a diet soda and was shocked when they brought out a glass of ice and a can of soda you sure would think that a restaurant like this you would get ice with your water and not serve soda out of a can and not charge over $4.00 for the soda

• Visited January 2013