“Excellent Restaurant”

Cross street: Jefferson
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I went to Ruth's Chris for the 1st time. We've lived in KC all our lives, but have never been there. Oh my, I'm sorry we waited so long! The food was fantastic and the ambiance was lovely. We had a wonderful view of the sidewalk on the Plaza, so we could "people watch". My only complaint, and it's a minor one, is we waited way too long for our check. But I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

Olathe, Kansas
“Five Star Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

August 23rd was my 5 year anniversary, and my wife and I celebrate the years annually at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. The food was magnificent and the service was superb as always. I love the staff, and the food! I will be back in a year!

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent filet, but service little slow.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The filet was excellent, nice flavorand very tender.
All food items were good , but service was little slow.

Visited June 2013
Riverside
“Not sure if I'll be back”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Don't get me wrong, Ruth's has probably some of the best tasting steak I've had but that is what you should expect when you are paying a premium for it. This was my 4th trip here over several years and it seems to be going downhill, both service and quality. Doubt I'll be back.

I ordered the ribeye cooked medium to medium well. I wanted it to be just under medium with a lot of pink. My better half ordered a filet cooked medium. When we got the steaks and cut into the edge, it looked much more done than I would have liked but figured the center would be ok. Not so much. After getting into the steak, it was all but well done inside. Unacceptable. I sent it back which I never do but I'm not paying $40 for a well done steak. The filet was well done too. My new ribeye came back undercooked this time which I was afraid of. The steak had great flavor though, but when I'm sitting there with nothing to eat because they screwed up the first steak it really ruined the night. The mashed potatoes were just ok, you can get better from KFC. The mushrooms were not good. The service wasn't great either.

Probably won't be back which is a shame because we made this a must go place to eat almost every time we've been to KC.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kwitt00
Leawood, Kansas
“Probably the best filets in Kansas City”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

For a chain, Ruth's Chris probably has the best and most tender filets. We have been to the Ruth's in Kansas City and the one in downtown St. Louis and enjoyed them both. The fixed price combination is a very good value. I am not a big beef fan but Ruth's Chris has some of the best filets I have ever had. The filets are tender and cooked to your exact order. We have never been dissapointed with their food. The atmosphere in the Kansas City location is a little to dark for our liking though. Nice wine selection.

• Visited June 2013