“A perfect meal.....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - CLOSED

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jefferson
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,537 helpful votes
“A perfect meal.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We ate at Ruths Chris Kansas City and had a great meal. I have eaten at the Ruth's Chris is Dallas several times before so I know what to expect. The service was great (Brandon) and the food was fantastic as usual. The price is the only thing that makes the evening less than perfect. My wife and I each had the Ruth's classic and a glass of wine and after a 20 percent tip spent $160.00. We each had bread, salad, mashed potatoes, filet, and cheesecake with a glass of wine each. The food is great and I always recommend extra butter for the steak. I like my steaks just a little pink on the inside so I get medium--well and it was just that. We were celebrating a 40th birthday and had a card from Ruth's Chris wishing us a happy birthday and a photo that was taken by the server ( a new thing they do) which was a nice touch.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank AlexanderDelarge

Hamilton Square, New Jersey
“Great service and management as well a food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

For me, the best thing about not eating steak and going to a great steakhouse, is that you can order excellent seafood and the price is always much less than your typical filets and ribeyes. I was able to get nice scallops and crabmeat for almost half of the cost of a nice porterhouse. Yet at a seafood restaurant, it would probably have been 30-40% more expensive.
Went here for a business dinner. Service was excellent. In fact the manager was nice enough to park my car himself (and after reflecting on this, I change my rating to 5 stars). Drinks and wine were excellent. Everyone at the table, except me, ordered a steak or filet. Everyone thought they were great. The sides are also excellent. Be sure to get the sauteed mushrooms. The special Ruth's coffee makes an excellent liquid dessert.

• Visited March 2013
Omaha
“Wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

What a wonderful experience with exemplary service. An anniversay worth remembering. The food was excellent!

• Visited February 2013
Missouri
“Good place but pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I think this place is a bit overrated. You have to buy each side item separately. The service can't be beat but the food is expensive and I always feel ripped off by the big price tag.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank stepford wife
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfectness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Its awesome. I went there with my family and ordered the family menu. my mom is really picky about a quality of meat and she liked it. Al of us had a great meal and service. We all had a great time altogether. Will definately visit there again!

1 Thank stacomtest