“Perfectness”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jefferson
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Its awesome. I went there with my family and ordered the family menu. my mom is really picky about a quality of meat and she liked it. Al of us had a great meal and service. We all had a great time altogether. Will definately visit there again!

1  Thank stacomtest

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Steaks were phenomenal. Best Value is there 3 course fixed price meals. Service was excellent. They kept thanking me for thanking them! Great meal! :)

1  Thank mwitte
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went to dinner to celebrate a milestone birthday for our daughter. We are a family that likes our steaks rare and we all got our wishes fulfilled by getting perfectly cooked steaks. The plates were brought to the table at 500 degrees. The service was impeccable and the overall experience was enjoyable. Pricey? Yes, but well worth it when you are celebrating an special occasion.

1  Thank 482,850
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Popped in for dinner the first night in town and couldn't stop eating. Everything I had was wonderful. Enjoyed the food, staff, and atmosphere so much, I took my wife back there the second night. Hard to find a flaw. Well done!

1  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband scored major brownie points when he took me to Ruth's Chris for my birthday. We ordered the Lamb Chops and Petite Filet & Shrimp which resulted in the most fabulous dinner! The Lamb melted in my mouth- it is the best lamb I have every had. The filet was so juicy and tender and the shrimp equally succulent! The roasted garlic mashed potatoes was just to die for. For dessert, we ordered the creme brûlée-one word-Wow! This is why I believe in having dessert at the beginning of the meal! The fusion of flavors transported me to my happy place! This meal was truly worth every penny.
It would be great for any occasion but I choose to reserve this restaurant for special celebrations!

1  Thank Savvylady83