“YES PLEASE!!!!”

Ranked #5 of 27 Bakeries in Kansas City
Saint Louis, Missouri
“YES PLEASE!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

You just can't go wrong with this place. If it's tasty you want, this is the place to go. Love the monthly flavors and the creativity. Awesome place

Visited June 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Sugar Rush”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have tried about 5 different varieties. My favorite is the Stuffed French Toast cupcake. Love the creativity and the new monthly flavors. The store associates are friendly, smiling and helpful. This is the best cupcake shop I have visited in the KC Metro. Perfect after dinner treat while on a date night or with girlfriends! Cheers!

Kansas City, Kansas
“Cupcakes for Dinner?”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

YES! When it is from Cupcake A La Mode. They have wonderful cupcakes and I love the monthly special cupcakes because they are flavors of the season. They have two places, one on the Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri and one in Park Place in Leawood, Kansas. The staff is also very friendly. The cupcakes are the best thing EVER! Your trouble when going will be "Which one do I pick?" You HAVE to make a trip to Cupcake A La Mode!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best cupcake in town!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Yummy! Super moist and delicious cupcakes! Try the stuffed French toast or the salty Carmela! The pink lemonade is pretty amazing too. Just go ahead and order one of everything!

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Best cupcakes in the Midwest”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have tried several cupcake places in several cities. Cupcake A La Mode is the absolute best! They have the most moist cupcakes I've ever had, and they hold up for several days without drying out. I drive close to 200 miles to stock up on these delicious treats! They freeze well, and come out just as moist as the day you bought them! I have gotten several people in my office and family hooked on them as well! The employees are always friendly, always willing to box them up ahead of time when I know I'm coming thru town to make sure I get the selection I want. Definitely a 'must-stop' on any trip to KC!

• Visited April 2013