“Don't believe the billboards”

Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City
Ranked #72 of 157 things to do in Kansas City
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for fun & excitement, the hottest slots, and all your favorite table games, then look no further than Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City. The casino features approximately 1,000 slots and a variety of table games including roulette, craps, and blackjack. Come experience the action at Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City.
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

There are no loose slots here. Of course they may be the loosest in KC but that is not saying anything. The place is tired, the people friendly but we didn't stay long at all. It is loud and as a new player you get a smile but nothing else. There are nicer casinos in town

There are newer reviews for Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Don't bother, you won't stay. Old and unkept. Had the feeling it was dirty. We didn't stay very long.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I don't need to be impressed by a place, if I am there to gamble. Argosy caters to a different crowd. Isle of Capri caters to all. If you go to gamble, you are better off in a casino, where you don't have to max bet to win anything

Reviewed May 1, 2013

this place is dirty and is very seedy,go to harrahs or the ameristar,the argosy is a nice place as well.if you go here keep you money in your front pocket.

1  Thank cvcocktails
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went here during the middle of the week during the day. They only had one craps table and a couple of blackjack tables. The rest of the casinos in town have a bunch of different types of tables open midday and midweek.

When I cashed into the craps game, I gave the dealer my players card. I had been playing for about 10 minuets until the pit boss came over to get my card. When the pit boss came over she took my card and anther players card. The boxman told the pit boss who each card belonged to. When the pit boss came back she was confused on which card belong to each player. The dealers were really unenthusiastic and seemed like they didn’t want to be there. The pit boss wasn’t friendly either.

After playing craps for a while, I went to a blackjack table in the other pit. There was two open tables in this pit. One table on one end and one on the other end of the pit. The pit boss didn’t even come over to my table.

There was no drink service. While waiting for another person in my group to finish playing slots, I was walking around the casino and say another pit boss was on his personal cell phone.