“stay away”

Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City
Ranked #74 of 160 things to do in Kansas City
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for fun & excitement, the hottest slots, and all your favorite table games, then look no further than Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City. The casino features approximately 1,000 slots and a variety of table games including roulette, craps, and blackjack. Come experience the action at Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

this place is dirty and is very seedy,go to harrahs or the ameristar,the argosy is a nice place as well.if you go here keep you money in your front pocket.

1  Thank cvcocktails

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went here during the middle of the week during the day. They only had one craps table and a couple of blackjack tables. The rest of the casinos in town have a bunch of different types of tables open midday and midweek.

When I cashed into the craps game, I gave the dealer my players card. I had been playing for about 10 minuets until the pit boss came over to get my card. When the pit boss came over she took my card and anther players card. The boxman told the pit boss who each card belonged to. When the pit boss came back she was confused on which card belong to each player. The dealers were really unenthusiastic and seemed like they didn’t want to be there. The pit boss wasn’t friendly either.

After playing craps for a while, I went to a blackjack table in the other pit. There was two open tables in this pit. One table on one end and one on the other end of the pit. The pit boss didn’t even come over to my table.

There was no drink service. While waiting for another person in my group to finish playing slots, I was walking around the casino and say another pit boss was on his personal cell phone.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is not a place for whites to be on a Friday night. It's an "inner-city" casino and it's easy for whites to find someone with an 'attitude'. I just had one raise hell with me because the black bartender waited on me before another black customer - who was 20 feet away and neither one of us even saw! They cut in line, take your machine if you go to the bathroom, stand in the way so you have to walk around them. Before 4pm through the week isn't bad. It's an older crowd and they all smoke, but there's not much 'attitude'.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Isle of Capri in KC is a nice place to play, the staff is friendly. Not really much else to do besides gamble, as there is no hotel. Isle Casinos comp program isn't nearly as good as Harrah's.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I should start by saying that the closest casino to my house is in Tunica, Mississippi, so that is the one that I have visited the most frequently. I really enjoyed the Isle of Capri in Kansas City. We were only there for a few hours which was plenty of time because it is a small casino. They have several table games. I did not play slots, so I do not know much about them. We were there on a Saturday night and had the crab legs. I thought they and the other things on the buffet were delicious.

1  Thank TLaymon