“Good food, Good prices, Good Service”
Review of Marrakech Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My friends and I recently went to Marrakech Cafe for our monthly girl's night out. I called a week ahead to reserve a table and received a friendly reception on the phone. I later had to call and change the reservation number and had no issues. Upon arriving, our table was already set and the waiter was patient with us as we asked various questions about the food and its preparation. One of the girls can only eat gluten free and another is a vegetarian. There were options for everyone and we were very pleased overall. The spices are added well to the food and the mint tea is amazing! Our server made sure that our glasses were never more than half empty. The food came out of the kitchen within a reasonable amount of time 5-10 minutes. All of the portions were enough for one person, but definitely not enough to share. The pita bread was also great! I got the fish tajine, one friend got the chicken tajine, one got the beef tajine and one got the vegetarian couscous. All of the options are delicious! The prices range between $9-$18. The restaurant has a website and a facebook page with a link to the menu available so you can view it ahead of time if desired.

Only complaint: smelled of recent paint job or deep cleaning solution upon arrival - not a bad thing to be updated and painted but it took a minute to adapt to it.

Overall: Very good food, very good service, and good prices! I will definitely be going back!!!

There are newer reviews for Marrakech Cafe

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My first time eating this type of food and it was DELICIOUS!!!! Great staff and very patient explaining the different foods!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My significant other and I enjoy trying all kinds of different ethnic foods, and found a Groupon for Marrakech, so we went for it, and were not disappointed!Food was delicious- just the right amount of flavor. I got the vegetarian couscous and my date had the Chicken Tajine, we were both very satisfied, and had a fantastic experience. The staff was extremely helpful in helping us make decisions and explaining the cooking techniques used to make the Tajine. The mint tea is also amazing, highly recommend trying it! They will take good care of you at Marrakech Cafe!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food was excellently spiced - not hot just a very flavorful kiss on the palette. The service was the best I have seen in a long time - fast, friendly and very helpful. KC is famous for BBQ but reserve a night of fine dining at the Marrakech Cafe, you will not be disappointed!