“Not your usual market!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cosentino's Market and Deli
Ranked #8 of 1,400 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Market and deli with huge salad bar, soups, and sushi bar.
Columbia, Missouri
“Not your usual market!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I expected this to be a small, corner market in the middle of downtown KC - a place to pick up some small items! I was very wrong!! This is a place to add to your list of places to see while visiting KC!! It is a huge market with delicious-looking buffets, flowers, and just about anything you might need! We enjoyed bringing famiy there to eat several times during our stay!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank abndoc7

Fairmont, Nebraska
“Great for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Love these type of places, wish we had them in Nebraska. Now, I'm not saying that this place is like 5 stars, best place I've ever been... But, I base my ratings off of comparisons to other places similar to the one being ranked (price, quality, etc.)

I went two days in a row and brought my wife the 2nd time. 1st day I had the Gyro, which I thought was really good, probably some of the best Gyro meat I've ever had. 2nd day, had the Sicilian sandwich and it was solid. Wife had a chicken wrap and she liked it a lot. Neither of us tried it, but, the salad bar looked amazing.

After lunch, we shopped at the store and bought some wine as well as some meat/fish items. Everything we bought looks and smells great. Excited to try it all.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank PlzC
“fun Sunday morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Such a nice place to grab breakfast and a pastry! We spent a Sunday morning drinking coffee and reading the paper, watching the world go by.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Edgetons
Kansas City, Missouri
“Gyros are great, get the spicy sauce”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

This is a deli and grocery store. Its healthier fare. Great salad bar. Good sandwiches...Gryo very yummy. Great deserts! It's downtown, busy, and homeless are always in and out looking for a buck or two and to stay warm or cool depending I suppose. I always just get my food to go and head back to work.

1 Thank beccamcfeeters
columbia
“Quick healthy choices available”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

While attending a sporting event in KC, decided to pick up a bite to eat rather than settle for expensive and not-so-healthy arena food. Plenty of choices are available in this vast market/deli but suffice it to say an entire family can find something quick, reasonably healthy at a variety of prices. (NOTE: plenty of customers were also attending a music venue across the street.)

• Visited March 2014