Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Bus Tour Group

Rebekah Bloom gave an amazing Kansas City food and historical tour for our bus tour group of 35... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2019
Dawn R
Bartlett, Illinois
Fun day exploring Kansas City!

Delicious food combined with interesting KC neighborhoods! We started at historical Milwaukee... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2019
rbratton

Recommended experiences in and around Kansas City
from $13.00
from $25.90
from $65.39
from $28.16
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2014

I love a food tour and look for one in all major cities I travel to! This one was one of my favorites! I thought the variety of food was excellent as was the historical tour part of the trip. We would definitely take this tour again!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed November 7, 2014

What a wonderful tour! Rebecca was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable not only about the food but about the history and architecture of the Crossroads area. The food was wonderful. I especially enjoyed the autumn spice latte at Thou Mayest. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in KC history and in good food at out-of-the way places.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed November 6, 2014

To help celebrate my birthday 12 friends joined me on the Crossroads Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour. This was a knew district of K C that none of us had visited before. What a wonderful way to spend a crisp fall day. Not only were the food and drinks great, but Rebekah shared local history and current events of the area. We have taken food tours of Chicago and New York City and this one was especially interesting to us. I would recommend this tour if you like food, local history, and being off the eaten path. Be aware that the $54 price jumps to over $60 when taxes and fees are added.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed November 6, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of going on a 3 hr. walking tour of the Crossroads district, with wonderful stops all along the way. Our guide, Rebekah, was incredible. She knew SO much history about the area, the architecture, and the businesses along our tour. I would highly recommend this. We enjoyed tasty pizza, wine, cheese, lattes, chocolate, and fabulous light plates at several restaurants. It was a very relaxed and enjoyable tour, and Rebekah obviously loves leading the tours and is very good at it. It was fun to discover a few great spots that I'd never been to before, but will definitely return to! Give it a try…..you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed November 6, 2014

The Crossroads tour was a great way to celebrate a milestone birthday with friends! Rebekah's passion for KC, its history AND food was infectious. It prompted lots of memories for the KC originals in the group including hopping the bus for shopping trips downtown wearing white gloves and shiny shoes! It's wonderful to see so many dedicated business owners working to revive and enhance the vibe of this great city. We were inspired to take this tour after taking one in Chicago that was part of a fun weekend of wedding activities. Rebekah's tour would add pizzaz to any group activity!

Date of experience: October 2014