“OMG...you have to go to know what I mean!”
Review of Howl At The Moon

Howl At The Moon
Ranked #4 of 69 Nightlife in Kansas City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Howl at the Moon Kansas City is the hottest spot in the Power and Light District! Our high-energy dueling pianos and amazing events make us the coolest spot for Kansas City nightlife! From company functions to happy hour with friends to bachelorette parties in Kansas City, the party is always at Howl at the Moon come and see us.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“OMG...you have to go to know what I mean!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This place was on a hunch...after checking out their website I thought I'm going here. It did not disappoint and the entertainment was super!! We had amazing service and we enjoyed everything from the drinks to the dancing to the show...will be going back very soon!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Marie M

Saint Robert, Missouri
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Not worth the time”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Having been to several piano bars, this was definitely the worst. Of the four entertainers, only one seemed to have any talent. The woman was off-key the whole time. The performance was uninspired and the crowd was definitely not into the show, and there was no energy in the room at all. The wait staff did not seem to be particularly friendly. If I had not received a free admission coupon from my hotel, I would have requested my money back.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Treavor B
Brainard, Nebraska
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great fun with friends.”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had a blast here with friends, the singers a talented and put on a great show. The drinks are expensive, but recommend getting a bucket for the table to enjoy. Much better than just sitting at a bar drinking.

Visited July 2012