“Boring”

Westmoreland, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Boring”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My son loves Legos so we went Friday after lunch while we were in KC. The prices were not posted, and we had to wait in line so we could ask. No one would take the time to answer a question unless it was our turn. The one family in front of us got a season pass which took a looooong time and then the computer crashed. After waiting 15 minutes, another line was finally opened. I was shocked at the prices. We got inside just to wait in line 45 minutes to ride a laser shooting ride. The ride was short and pitiful. The models of KC were interesting - for 2 seconds. The huge bin of legos interested my son for a little longer (10 minutes). As I set there, I got to watch the other kids put legos in their mouth, pick their noses, and throw legos. The 4D movie was pretty lame. My son was too tall to go in the playland. There was no way on earth was he going to go willingly to the pink karako area. Listening to the karako as we passed was painful. We waited in line 30 minutes to go on the last ride which was not that great. The food is so overpriced it's ridiculous. The Legoland place was pretty small. DO NOT GO!

1 Thank Reedcamp

Manhattan, Kansas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Smaller than I expected”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I took my 2 year old daughter here recently, and though she enjoyed herself while there, I was disappointed with how small the was inside. There wasn't much for younger kids my daughters age...so if she wouldn't have been happy with the slide and lego pits it would have been a total fail!

Winnemucca, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Major letdown”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We just went on our second visit to this Legoland. Our second experience was much, much worse than our first. This time around, the computers were down so they weren't letting any if us with confirmation numbers on mobile devices in, despite that the confirmation email said there wasn't a need to print. A man named Darren was up front and was being a complete butt about it, only allowing people with printed confirmations in, even ones scheduled for later time slots, because apparently writing down numbers with a good old fashioned pen and paper isn't something he could manage. He was extremely rude also. Once he finally figured out how to write down conf numbers and let us in, the lady in the next room wouldn't let us proceed without a receipt- which NO ONE entering had due to the computers being down. Derp! You're one room away- communicate!

We finally got in an started through to find the place dirty and with many broken items. There's a walk-through room with some local city scenes built that have interactive parts but most of those were broken. Two out of the six laser guns our group used in the ride were broken.

And all this for a super high price! What a rip off. Should you decide you're hungry while there, prepare yourself. The food prices are stupid-high. As if getting in wasn't enough! And then, if you want, you can buy pictures of yourself doing things in there for like $12 each.

Needless to say, we will never be back. From start to finish, this was a terrible experience. Oh, no, wait- the gift shop at the end was ok. So there's that at least.

1 Thank Rachel S
Omaha, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Took Oldest there for Birthday”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The price was a little steep for what was there. The kids enjoyed it. One ride we went on broke half way through ride. We didn't go back to it. The Cafe prices were steep almost worse than a major amusement park. Recommend leaving and getting hand stamp and come back later or eat before you go depending time you go in.The 4d movie was good the kids really enjoyed it. If I had to do again I probably wouldn't unless I got a super discount. The overall place was not very big could do all the stations and a couple twice and be finished in a couple hours or less.

Monett, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun for entire family”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Great addition to crown center and the downtown area
Take your kids and you will also have fun.
The miniature lego room of KC was amazing

Visited May 2013