“Fantastic food & service at Boulivard Grill”

Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport
Ranked #39 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Had a great meal at the Boulevard Grill. Fantastic sevice from Keyauna & Katie, they were both very curtious and funny, and managed to cheer me up at the end of a rough day. I will definitely be back. Try the BBQ, it was fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2010
FourpointsKCI, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2010

Dear Flier145,

We read your review and are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport and Boulevard Graill and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Kansas City!

Reviewed November 12, 2010

I was staying next door at the Marriott but ate dinner at Four Points (super restaurant for the price and convenience factor) and Corey the shuttle bus driver saw I had to walk back in the pouring rain - without asking he offered to bring me back to my hotel! It was so nice to have somebody do more than what is asked of them today. I travel 300 days a year and my next stay in KC will probably be at this hotel now! Thanks alot.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Dear Tea27,

We read your review and are very happy to know you enjoyed your time and meal at the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport and the Boulevard Grill and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Kansas City!

Reviewed November 11, 2010

Thisi is my first stay at Four Points by Sheraton. I had stayed in other hotels, but I find this one to be more convenient in this area, the room was more comfortable, and the breakfast was fantastic. I liked the service of the chef providing personal service to the customers, including the other staff. I would surely recommend my friends to stay at this location if they visit MO.

My reservation was handled by Mr. Bob Walton at this location and he was very helpful and send me the confirmation email of my reservation. I appreciate all the help provided by Mr. Walton.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Dear Syedsscreen,

We read your review and are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Kansas City!

Sincerely, [Insert GM name or use 'Hotel Management' or 'Customer Service']

Reviewed November 11, 2010

Had not heard of 'Four Points' by Sheraton before, so was initially attracted by the price, which was reasonable and competitive. Location very near Airport and shuttle every 20 minutes. Though I was not on a 'fly-park' arrangement, the hotel allowed me to leave my care for two nights until my return. BUT ABOVE ALL...the service was really memorable.
I want to single out two people, Bob Walton at the desk and Shannon in the 'Grill' restaurant. Bob was helpful in a number of ways, and was personable and willing. An example: He suggested that when I flew back in (even though I wasn't staying another night at the hotel), that I call a special cell number to get a ride from the Airport back to the hotel and my car. Clean, very clean, well appointed rooms. Beds very comfortable. Overall, I can easily and readily give five stars for excellence and WOULD WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO STAY AGAIN.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo

Dear Daystarthom,

Reviewed October 31, 2010

I have stayed at the Four Points Kansas City hotel several times in the last two months. Up until my last stay I would have rated it as a good hotel to stay at. It is close to the airport and for an older hotel, quite acceptable. My last stay completely changed my opinion. I secured the hotel through a Priceline bid. When I arrived I asked for a room with 2 beds as there were 3 of us staying for the night. I was informed by Michael that Priceline doesn't guarantee beds. I told him that I understood that, but that as there were 3 of us I would appreciate the two beds. We parked right next to the front door, the hotel was very empty. We did get the two beds. Next I asked about a shuttle to the airport. This had been provided in my previous stay. He informed me that some space was available. He then asked if I would be parking a car. When I informed him that we would, he advised me that there would be a $3 a night charge. I asked when the policy had changed to charge for parking. He informed me that is was always the case. As this was not my first stay here in the last couple of months I asked for an explanation. He told me that "regular" customers aren't charged. Priceline customers are. When I told him that my last stays were also Priceline stays and that I wasn't charged, he said I should have been and he would be happy to charge me now. This check in was one of the rudest experiences I have ever had at a hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family

Dear Kskkgd,

I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize for the airport parking confusion. As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. Again, thank you for the comments because we are always looking for ways to improve our service.

Reviewed October 31, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and have not experienced such horrible housekeeping staff. When we arrived Friday evening we requested two extra pillows that had not arrived yet at 11:00 p.m. I had to make another call. The next morning my husband was making coffee and we had no packets of coffee supplies. After going out shopping, we returned around noon and housekeeping had "finished" our room--leaving our pillows on the floor and no towels. Someone brought towels but no washcloths. We left this morning very early and just returned to find all of our trash still here with again, no coffee supplies. We called the front desk and told them they have lost a customer. We travel to KC at least one a year, staying 3-4 nights and we won't stay here again,

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear CharlaKay,

I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize for the housekeeping issues and I hope you addressed it with the front desk, so we could have the opportunity to make it right. As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. Again, thank you for the comments because we are always looking for ways to improve our service.

Reviewed September 16, 2010

I stayed this hotel on my trip moving across the country as one of my stop off points. The front desk staff made me feel as though I was being welcomed home. I was driving a 17 foot moving truck with trailer and needed a place to park. They happily directed me to the lot on the side of the hotel with ample space for maneuvering the huge rig. My room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable which was really the most important thing after sitting in a truck for 10 hours that day. With no vehicle to go out with, we visited the Bar/Restaurant Tanners in the hotel. The ambiance was nice and the bartender who waited on us was very friendly and attentative even though she was quite busy. We ate with a total of 5 of us and everyone thought the food was excellent. The next morning we went down for breakfast where they offer a full menu as well as a buffet. I am not usually very excited about breakfast buffets but after checking it out decided to give it a try. They had eggs, omelets and waffles cooked to order as well as a wonderful array of other breakfast items including potatoes, sausage, bacon and an excellent selection of fresh fruit and pastries. All in all it was an excellent stay and we left well rested and full. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
tannerskci, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2010

Thank you for your response, I have shared your feedback with the team. We hope you enjoyed your trip and if you have back thru Kansas City area, please come back to see us.

Brad Verkamp