I hate giving less than average reviews, but this place made some errors. The customer service when I arrived was fine. They were friendly and showed us to our room. The room itself unfortunately had some errors. The bed was very squeaky, so whenever you rolled over you caused a minor ruckus. The water bottles in the room were already opened, which made me question the overall cleanliness of the room.
We had breakfast in the restaurant the next morning which was also pretty bad. The coffee was poor, the fruit was bland and the again, an overall poor experience.
I will say the staff was friendly and it was a quiet place to stay (other than the bed), so the place did have some plusses.
I'm not going to say this was the worst experience of my life, I'm not going to say I'd never come back, but I have to believe there are better, cleaner hotels in that area for just as good a price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from Kansas City's airport, the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport provides a relaxing and quiet environment for business travelers and layovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- 4 Points Kansas City Airport
- Kansas City Four Points