All reviews boulevard grill park and fly front desk the shuttle driver an early flight kansas city airport first floor great rate stayed one night zona rosa clean hotel business travel outdoor pool rhonda kci midnight bedding
Reviewed April 16, 2018

So, if you're flight gets in *late*, and you don't want to drive the 30 minutes or so it takes to get to Overland Park, or downtown, or whatever, then, well, this'll do.
But, thats about the only reason to do so.
* The rooms are clean, but somewhat ratty,
* the fitness center is *wee* and claustrophobic
* If you want to get coffee/muffins in the morning, it's a 10 minute drive
* There is *nothing* nearby
And so forth. Literally, there is *nothing* nearby, except for the airport, and a couple of, well, skeevy restos. Mind you, if you must, the hotel resto has a decent selection of beers (and that's about all it has going for it).

So yeah, if you have to, stay the night, and then find a different place!

Room Tip: Ask. Just...ask. (not that there is a "view" mind you)
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dieswaytoofast
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear dieswaytoo fast,
Thank you for providing your feedback and your business we did appreciate having you as our guest. Your description of our hotel misses the mark of what we are trying to provide and I will review your comments with my team so we can improve for future guests.

Brad

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I've been staying here when my business travel takes me to KC for about 4-5 years now. (Maybe 6 stays for 3 to 5 nights each). I again found this be a fine place to stay when in KC. Fine Staff, clean and quiet rooms, nice bar / restaurant. It is what I expect from SPG / now Marriott property. I find it convenient for all of my travel around the metro, and it's nice that the Zona Rosa mall area is close by.

Room Tip: Become a SPG / Marriott Frequent Guest.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Wil D,
Thank you for your repeat business and review. It is always great to hear from guests who enjoyed their stay with us. We take pride in providing memorable accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I know this hotel is dated and the architectural style screams it when you approach and see it, but the rooms are as modern as you would expect for a $100 or so per night hotel. They treat SPG elite regulars really well and the staff are super friendly and efficient. I would only consider staying here when I need an overnight at MCI!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Viking94708
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Viking,
Thank you for your honest and positive feedback. We appreciate you as a guest and are honored that we are your go to MCI airport hotel.

Safe travels,

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night in a 2 queen room after a late arrival into Kansas City Airport.
Use the courtesy phone inside the airport to call for your shuttle pick up. Seems many other guests arrived about the same time as us so the shuttle took a little longer than average to pick up up, 20 minutes.
Check in was easy and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. It looked like it had received some updates since my last visit, new drapes and other soft renovations. It’s an older hotel so shows its age, but with the updates it was more than acceptable for an airport stay.
Shuttle returns to the airport every 20 minutes during the day. The shuttle driver was happy to drop us off directly at the rental car center.
Easy and affordable airport hotel so I will stay again if needed. Would not recommend as a vacation destination or long stay though.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank momtravelswith3

momtravelswith3,

Great to read your recommendation, I am glad we could be assistance during your time of travel. We take pride in our hotel and your review is great to hear.

Hoping to welcome you on many future returns.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

1 night stay, stay, park, shuttle fly..
The rooms were clean, a good size, recently renovated..
Prompt shuttle service both going and coming in..
The food at the Boulevard Grill was very good and large portions..
I will stay here again..

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Litenlarry,

Thank you for your business and all your positive comments. I appreciate sharing your review with my team.

Sincerly,