“Clean and quiet”

Ranked #38 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
kansas city
“Clean and quiet”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight before traveling, used park and fly. Good value for the money. Room was clean and quiet, even by the pool. The kids loved the outdoor pool. Had dinner with a very lively party of 24 at Boulevard and was very happy with the service and value. Great service from park and fly who didn't complain about a 5 am trip to kci in 2 vans and a whole lot of cranky kids.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear devo412,

Thank you for your stay and great review. We do have a great outdoor pool and I am glad you were able to take advantage of our area. Sounds like your vacation got off to a good start, I hope you had a great trip. We do hope to see you again when flying out of Kansas City International Airport.

Safe travels,

Brad Verkamp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Wardell, Virginia, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Motel was clean, quiet, and comfortable with anything I needed or wanted. Service was great, and the bed was VERY comfortable. Parking was not a problem, and the location was very convenient. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your response. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us - we loved having you! We hope to see you in the future. Take care.
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because my flight was canceled. When I checked in, the front desk personnel were very kind and helped me get a few toiletries I needed. It was downhill from there. I'm a light sleeper and was kept awake by the noises of the loud A/C, the hissing toilet, and slamming doors in the hallway. At about midnight, the clock radio alarm went off at a high volume in the adjacent room. I realized no one was in there and called the front desk asking for their assistance. It took multiple calls and a full hour before they took care of it. I hardly got any sleep before my early morning flight. Thanks, Four Points!

• Stayed May 2014
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
We sincerely apologize for the disturbances you experienced. We have addressed these concerns with our team and in the future these situations will absolutely be handled in a much more timely manner as an hour wait is unacceptable and not at all how we operate. Thank you bringing this to our attention and we hope that you give us another chance in the future to make it up to you.

Travelers are raving about these Kansas City hotels

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed in Mid-May 2014. Location is easy and safe for park and fly from airport. The hotel was just finishing up renovations. Our room was nicely renovated and AC was nice a cool. We enjoyed the boulevard bar and grill the night before our flight. Shuttle service to airport was wonderful and pick up time when we return was less then 5mins. We truly had a great experience with four points.

Room Tip: I don't think there was breakfast offered, but we also left @ 4:00am
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Megan N,

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad we met your needs in our newly renovated hotel. Appreciated the remarks about our friendly service and prompt airport shuttle service. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Regards,

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great location - close to airport and Zona Rosa shopping. Room was clean and quiet and bed was comfortable. Looked like they were doing some renovations in the public areas, which really need it. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Gym is pretty decent for a hotel gym. Will stay there again when I'm in that area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Bharris63,

Thanks for your stay and review, you are correct about the public area renovation we are wrapping up our entire hotel renovation here in the next month. Hope to welcome you back real soon!

Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Hotel is currently under renovation, so there are some rough spots, but they are working on it.
Hotel is very close to the airport, and they pick you up at the airport (finding their courtesy phone was a challenge, their ad on the board was kind of small, took me 2 looks to find it).
Pick up was prompt. He told me 7 minutes, and sure enough, he was there on time. Hotel's only one resturant/bar was actually quite good. the burger was excllent, and the greek wrap was amazing (I love garlic, so what is there not to like of this wrap). When you enter, there is a "door bell" sensor that ding to let staff know new customer arrived. Price were very reasonable for a place that has captive audience. Katie was a nice girl behind the bar working hard to get thru college, I hope she makes it.
Wifi is FREE. This is a big deal considering all Hyatts and Mariotts charge 14 dollars per day.
Room is nice and clean, the shower water handle is tricky, I thought it was broken, but it's not, just tricky.
I left my phone charger in my last Tampa visit, so my phone became a brick. front desk has a universal charger that they will hook your phone into. the nice reception lady (did not get her name) actually delivered it back to me in the bar when it was fully charged.
Like I said, nice people.
Check out was a breeze, Young lady name Jasmine asked me to post on my visit. I am glad that she reminded me. This was a nice trip

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear chiontheroad,

Thank you for the review. Great to hear your praises regarding our friendly staff and describe all of your service encounters. I wanted to let you know we are now completed with all of our guest room renovations.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Des Moines, IA
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on the way out of town and when we got back before driving home. Both times the front desk staff was very nice. The rooms were older but had been nicely updated. We had a king bed which slept great. I loved the extra power plugs on the end tables that we used to charge our phones without having to unplug something else. We weren't able to take advantage of the pool or restaurant on-site. We did use the airport shuttle both times and the drivers made sure to get you there on-time and help with luggage. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure to sign up for the Starwood Preferred Guests program which is free and gets you the top fl...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Deegeegirl,

Thank you for staying with us two separate occasions and the five star review! Upon reading your review it was great to hear the positive comments about our front desk and van driver teams. Thank you for the postive comments regarding our renovation and how our additional power outlets we placed in each nightstand and desk units. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Kansas City, we hope to welcome you back if your travels bring you back.