This was just an overnight stay with my daughter and 9 month old grandson while on a cross country drive. As such, we didn't make use of the pool or other amenities. Lobby was clean. Front desk staff very friendly. We had called and requested a crib but it wasn't in the room when we arrived. It took less than 5 minutes to arrive after notifying the desk. Room was on first floor. Great for us since we had so much baby gear. Stopped in for the Happy Hour. Had a beer and ordered a salad which was very large and fresh. $10.99, so not too bad for a hotel. The only thing keeping this from being a 5 star experience was the towel situation. This is a huge pet peeve of mine and is not limited to this property. If there is a crib request on the reservation, common sense should tell housekeeping that a third towel and washcloth might be nice. By the time we noticed the baby was already in the tub and we just didn't feel like making a call. But, all in all, our room was spotless, people friendly, check in/check out efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from Kansas City's airport, the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport provides a relaxing and quiet environment for business travelers and layovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- 4 Points Kansas City Airport
- Kansas City Four Points