On a recent trip we expirenced several flight delays & needed a place to crash for the night. I had secured a room at this location online as I always enjoy the Four Points properties. I was really surprised when we arrived to find out how run down this Four Points was. Even from the road the windows/curtains almost would make you believe this hotel was closed or condemned. The front lobby had a very interesting smell to it, that I'm not exactly sure what it was---it was not a pleasant smell either. The elevator reaked of some sort of paint/glue. The room was totally worn down, the carpet looked disgusting, the walls dirty, the curtains dirty. The bathroom was probably the worst part of this expirence. The hot water wasn't functioning, and the plug for the bathtub kept dropping down. When I went to pull the plug up so the tub wouldn't fill while I was showering a large swarm of fruit fly esq bugs came running up out of the drain. I will make one really positive comment, the bed that I slept in was incredibly comfortable and the sheets seemed very clean. This hotel has a lot of potential however some serious remodeling will need to take place in order for that to happen....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from Kansas City's airport, the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport provides a relaxing and quiet environment for business travelers and layovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- 4 Points Kansas City Airport
- Kansas City Four Points