Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport
Ranked #39 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were only staying for one evening. Fairly friendly staff, the boulevard bar and grill was great, convenient airport shuttle. However, our room was on the first floor in a breezeway. All hours of the evening you heard other patrons struggling to pull their luggage through the breezeway doors and into the hotel. The room actually looked creepy due to its random placement. It was also next to the maintenance room and you heard each time it was accessed. We even heard another couple as they walked by our room say "is that a room? Wow it would suck to be in that room. " it made sleeping very difficult and I was dissapointed that they allowed guests to be in this particular room.

• Stayed: February 2013
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Travel_MO_Lee,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for the positive comments regarding the Boulevard Grill restaurant. I know that your guest room did not meet your expectations based upon your comments. I want to apologize and please contact me directly at the hotel to further discuss. I hope we can talk and that you can give us another opportunity for any future visits to Kansas City.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I am a business travelor - and spend time in a lot of hotel airports. The Four Points in Kansas City, MO - has the most friendly, helpful staff. On my recent trip - I was coming from Miami back to Kansas City - and the temperature change would alter your mood. But from the moment I talked to Linda - the shuttle driver - who told me she would be there in 7-8 minutes to the time I was dropped off at the airport - she made the end of trip a "good welcome" home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear JM4665,

Delighted to read your review and you positive comments in regards to our shuttle driver Linda. She is a great asset to our team and I was happy to read your recognition with her. Traveling into frigid KC after a Miami trip would alter anyone's mood, I was glad we could welcome you back to our Kansas City.

Hope to welcome you back soon to the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Ariport!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had another great stay at the KC Four Points. The shuttle arrived at the airport quickly after calling the hotel to be picked up. Friendly front desk staff. Once again enjoyed the complimentary drink as an SPG member. I always look forward to a free Boulevard Wheat beer to start off my visits to Kansas City! Great cash and points value.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Astroph,
Pleased to read your review. I was glad to hear our shuttle and front desk yet again delivered great service. I would agree that a Boulevard Wheat Beer is a great start to any trip.

Hope to welcome you back soon to the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport.

Four Points by Sheraton

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Solid choice for an airport hotel. Nothing "wow'ed" me but then again nothing disappointed me. Staff were friendly and rooms were old but clean. I will return. (For SPG members the hotels is Category 1 and a fantastic value when paid with points.)

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Keybot,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking advantage of our frequent guest program and able to utilize your points for your stay. I appreciated the comments regarding the staff and facility.

We appreciate you being a loyal guest and hope to see you back when your travels bring your thru Kansas City.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a luxury hotel with all the amenities -- this joint is not for you. But, if you want an inexpensive stay abutting the KC airport, with great service and a timely shuttle bus, it's perfect. I spent less than $100 for my one-night stay and made my 7 am flight the next day with ease. Very helpful and knowledgeable front desk staff a big bonus. The accommodations are dated and the place must have smoking rooms as there is a unique odor permeating the hotel. Overall, though, it gets the job done.

• Stayed: January 2013
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear RWNYC1,

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We do have a great knowledgeable front desk staff and I have shared your comments with them. Thank you again and I was glad you had a good experience with us and we hope to welcome you back if your travels bring you thru Kansas City.

Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Ok hotel. Room was a bit worse for the wear (water stains on ceiling, rug had stains) but room size was big and bed was comfy. Key thing is, I got a good night's sleep. Walls/door did not let in any outside noise which is the bane of many hotels.

Plus side, the restaurant has great micro-brews (Boulevard) and prices aren't horrible.

Overall, would not recommend for a long term stay but great to stay at before a flight.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear DawgmanOH,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of our property. I appreciate the comments and have shared with my team. I was glad to hear you had a good nights rest and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back here if your travels bring you thru Kansas City.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I am in agreement with the other reviewers, the staff at this hotel is top notch. Very friendly and warm and very accomodating. My room was very clean and nicely appointed. Yes the hallways and a few areas might need sprucing up but they were clean. The restaurant was great and the room service prices were very reasonable compared to other hotels. The temp of the room was hard to control without the wall thermostat (wall unit with manual controls) and I would prefer more easily accesible outlets for plugging in my phone/computer near the bed. (I had to move the mattress to reach the plug near the headboard). Other hotels have upgraded to lamps with outlets in the base and that would have been nice for this trip. Overall this was a very nice hotel stay and I will definitely stay again when in the area overnight. Great Job Four Points Sheraton.

Room Tip: Ask for the Starwood Preferred floors if you're a member. This floor was very quiet.