Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$144
CrownePlaza.com
$198
$179
Hotels.com
$170
  • Restaurant
$109
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
$164
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$104
$169
$160
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscountry club plazagas fireplacefree covered parkingstudio roomgreat restaurants and shopssmall kitchenslow elevatorfull kitchenliving areaclub areahappy hourlocation is greatstreet noisethree roomswithin easy walking distancenice breakfasta great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I wished I would have checked reviews or went and looked at it personally since I work close to it. The design of this hotel is horrible. The 3rd floor is actually the main floor where the breakfast and lounging area are. The rooms are in a square surrounding a center 'courtyard' that looked like it was air conditioning units. We went mostly to use our Marriott points and it had an indoor pool. The kids said the pool was way too cold. The kitchen seemed to be well stocked but we didn't cook. There was a full size refrigerator which was nice. Convenient to the Plaza. So, now that I think about it, the thing I didn't like the most was the layout of the hotel and the dated furnishings including the bedding.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank missingkauai
Reviewed January 31, 2012

My husband, 2-year-old and I stayed in Residence Inn for one night, and it was great all around. I would recommend it to anyone. We were able to check-in early so that my daughter could nap prior to our event that evening. This was extremely beneficial to us. The suite allowed us to separate my daughter from us in order to allow better sleep for all of us. Everything was very clean and up-to-date. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic. Plus, the free parking can't be beat in this nice of a hotel in the area. I was surprised how close the plaza was as I was expecting it to be further away. My husband and I spent twice as much for a hotel on the plaza with expensive parking and a smaller room. I would much rather stay in Residence Inn again. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Less than two blocks from the Country Club Plaza, this hotel can't be beat for its location, convenience, and cleanliness. Friendly and helpful staff. We stayed here on New Uears weekend and enjoyed walking to the Plaza to view the lights instead of battling the traffic. Would definitely stay here again. Overall, a great choice for Kansas City.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway for our 1 year anniversary. We had a great weekend and the Residence Inn was wonderful. The location is perfect if you want to be close to the Plaza. We wanted to do some shopping, see the lights and enjoy some nice dining options and we were perfectly located for that. The hotel is great, only thing I noticed that wasn't great we're the elevator and hallways that needed vacuuming. Our room was great - modern, attractive, clean, comfortable. Exactly what we were looking for. The breakfast is great!! Friendly staff, too. The free parking is great though we did have to park in the street our second night as we got in a bit late and both parking garages were full. Overall, a great experience for us. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 17, 2011

The room was somewhat small, but it was clean, the service from the employees was great and the onsite parking felt secure and safe

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family