Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Airport
$105
$109
$196
$179
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$121
Sheraton.com
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
$186
$209
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$94
$91
Travelocity
All reviewshi expresspancake makerroom key in a slotzona rosabreakfast was includedpillow casesthe breakfast areaexcellent hotelshopping and restaurantsfirst floorvery nice staybiscuits and gravymeeting roomkansas city airportshort drivefridge and microwavethe shuttle driver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a New Hotel, and I was very impressed. The Front Desk Staff was Friendly, helpful, and professional.

Large rooms with Microwave, Fridge, and flat screen HD TV’s with about 50 channels. Quiet AC/Heat. Standard size work desk which was well lit, with convenient outlets. The rooms are nicely decorated, and have a nice “Homey” feel. The free internet connection was fast & reliable.

Beds were fantastic. Clean and comfortable, and the rooms are quiet.

Large bathroom with good water pressure, but the hot water is waaaay too hot!!!.

Because everything is new, there’s not much wrong with anything. It was a very pleasant stay.

The Free Breakfast was usual HIE selection. Hot & Cold items that looked great. The only drawback was that it was usually late every morning, so I had to skip it in order to get to work on time.

Nothing much around the Hotel except a Gas Station/convenience store next door, so driving will be necessary to find a restaurant near-by.

Room Tip: Mostly all rooms are quiet since the Hotel is in a slightly isolated area. No traffic at all.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Daniel F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Jim,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we always look for ways to improve upon and will take your honest feedback and learn from them.

Thank You and hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stay at this Holiday Inn Express whenever we are in the area. This time I took my mom & sister. They both agreed that this is one of the best HI Express hotels they are ever stayed in. Newton, at the front desk, was awesome with room selection. He gave superior service. The breakfast was first rate again. And the rooms were clean & comfortable. Construction getting to the hotel was our only problem.

Room Tip: On second floors...odd number rooms by the interstate and roads, even fast parking lot
1  Thank petefamx5

Pete,

Thank you for your feedback! Newton has been with us since the hotel opened in September 2012, and is a valuable asset to the hotel as well as the entire staff here.

Hopefully the construction is completed by Fall of next year!

See you in the future!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We chose this hotel as it was close to the location for our son's wedding (Hawthorne House, Parkville, MO). They offered shuttle service to and from the airport, to our venue on the day of the wedding, as well as shuttle service to Zona Rosa Shopping Center (outdoor plaza with great shopping and restaurants). The hotel itself has been recently remodeled, offered a great breakfast option each morning. Rooms are comfortable and nicely appointed. Only a few miles from the airport and directly off the freeway, it is in a nice centralized location. Hotel staff was extremely accommodating and they did a great job offering a great group rate for the wedding party and guests. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel is completely remodeled. It is the nicest hotel I've stayed at in years-better than the Hilton properties and Comfort Inns and Suites I've stayed in. The reason I didn't give excellent is because there was some dust on the furniture and a few hairs in the bathroom. I got a double queen room and everything was very new and updated. We were very comfortable, it was quiet and there is a great complementary breakfast. My daughter said the cinnamon rolls were really good. Only thing I would change is to put an exhaust fan in the bathroom. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express must be a fairly new one, very modern and very clean - We stayed at the Drury Inn before flying out the week before but Holiday Inn gave me a better price so we choose to stay there. So glad we did other than I asked and was told I was booking a room with 2 queen beds - our flight was delayed and was going to be late getting there so I called to let them know, the girls says we have overbooked and have upgraded you to a suite with a king bed and pullout sofa. Well that was nice but it really wasn't an upgrade - there was myself, my 18 year old daughter and 14 year old daughter and we really could have been more comfortable in 2 queen size beds. And by the time we all three got luggage in the room and pulled out the sofa bed there really was no room to move around. So to me that wasn't really an upgrade. But since we didn't arrive to the hotel until 3:00 am due to flight delays I didn't complain much. They have a breakfast and other than Drury offering the night time snacks we would probably stay again but when we can get breakfast and really dinner at Drury it makes it hard to stay somewhere else. BUT with that being said I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: One side is on the highway side so I would suggest asking for rooms on the opposite side.