“FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,489 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I love the fact that this restaurant adds items every week of the year (thus Seasons 52). One of the best values are the small plates during happy hour ($5 each). I can't tell you which is my favorite as I have had all 7 of them and each was delicious. Karli is a great server and so is Francis. The mini desserts are great since you don't feel too naughty having dessert. The peach crisp is so wonderful. It is fresh and full of flavor. During happy hour some of the cocktails are specially priced too. The organic sunshine martini is one of my favorites. Always enough in the shaker for more than one drink.

1  Thank DaisyPatch1970

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We just had a wonderful dinner in a lovely atmosphere! our server, Brianna, was so professional, poised, informative & friendly. Great time!

1  Thank Eileen - Brian F
Reviewed August 7, 2014

but it is very good. if you can try their little desserts- the key lime pie will make you cry.
they also have a pretty good selection of wine.

2  Thank defazeo f
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Walked into Seasons 52 and was greeted by a very nice hostess. I requested to sit in at bar and she said it was open seating. I sat down and was greeted promptly by a bartender. He got my drink and then I ordered a large salad with BBQ chicken. I requested no BBQ and the dressing on the side and that was honored. The salad came out with no BBQ but no dressing. I told the bartender and he brought the dressing right out. From there things go south. The large salad really consists of large cuts of salad. It doesn't mean more salad, it just means giving you a larger cut which appears to be more salad. The chicken was rubbery and had quite a few veins running through it. What is worse is that the bartender never came back to check on my food. I was hungry and ate it but now not sure that was the best decision. The music was okay. A little strange that the piano player is actually sitting behind the bar. Overall not a fan. The plaza offers an array of options and I would recommend giving another location a try first before returning.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Once again, I wish T/A had points in between because I would give this. a 4,5
We were leaving for the airport & had to leave quickly.
Our waiter was great about that & had us served quickly.
I had eaten so much heavy food & needed something light. Ordered a small salad if lump crab over iceberg lettuce. Hit the spot---very light---not jumbo lump crab but lump crab
I should have asked for the dressing on the side.
My husband had a beef taco that he liked a lot.