“Really good and fresh!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,411 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
“Really good and fresh!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our fresh meals here. The mojitos were so good (though pricy!) if we had oodles of money we've stayed drinking them all afternoon. Really, really good food. A good place to dress nice (though we were casual)

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Wonderful healthy meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I shared a romantic dinner here in June. What a perfect spot! The food is so fresh and delicious. We shared a rosemary flatbread for an appetizer, then I had a salmon they had on special. The dessert shots are perfect if you want a little something sweet at the end of dinner. Great new addition to the plaza!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kate S
Overland Park, KS
“Great Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have only sat a the bar in this restaurant with my girlfriends. Great atmosphere, nice piano music, good wine list and wonderful appetizers to share.

Prairie Village, Kansas
“Flavorless Uninspired Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Pros: The location is very good. The interior is very comforting and well-done. The service is excellent.

Cons: They won't use oil, cream, or butter and each dish is less than 475 calories. I guess that's a good thing. But, the food is flavorless. I've been here for dinner twice, and both times my wife and I were left feeling like this relatively expansive restaurant had kinda' yucky food. There are so many better places to eat in Kansas City. If you want healthy on the Plaza, try McCormick & Schmick's. If you want fine dining, try Capitale Grill. If you want just plain delicious, try Jack Stack. But don't bother trying this place.

Clearwater, FL
“Thought I was in La Jolla”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Walked around the Plaza in KC looking for a lite lunch with some "remarkable" to it. We popped in. I ordered the buffalo burger, no bun, little guacamole, a nice side salad with olive oil. It was fantastic. Others in our group had a Caesar salad one had a soup and salad. Just great service. It's menu changes with the seasons. And no menu item exceeds 475 calories. My new weight loss plan? Eat 3 meals a day here. Ambiance is 5 stars, service 4 stars, food 4 stars. All good.