“Wonderful healthy meal.”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,452 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I shared a romantic dinner here in June. What a perfect spot! The food is so fresh and delicious. We shared a rosemary flatbread for an appetizer, then I had a salmon they had on special. The dessert shots are perfect if you want a little something sweet at the end of dinner. Great new addition to the plaza!

1  Thank Kate S

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have only sat a the bar in this restaurant with my girlfriends. Great atmosphere, nice piano music, good wine list and wonderful appetizers to share.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Pros: The location is very good. The interior is very comforting and well-done. The service is excellent.

Cons: They won't use oil, cream, or butter and each dish is less than 475 calories. I guess that's a good thing. But, the food is flavorless. I've been here for dinner twice, and both times my wife and I were left feeling like this relatively expansive restaurant had kinda' yucky food. There are so many better places to eat in Kansas City. If you want healthy on the Plaza, try McCormick & Schmick's. If you want fine dining, try Capitale Grill. If you want just plain delicious, try Jack Stack. But don't bother trying this place.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Walked around the Plaza in KC looking for a lite lunch with some "remarkable" to it. We popped in. I ordered the buffalo burger, no bun, little guacamole, a nice side salad with olive oil. It was fantastic. Others in our group had a Caesar salad one had a soup and salad. Just great service. It's menu changes with the seasons. And no menu item exceeds 475 calories. My new weight loss plan? Eat 3 meals a day here. Ambiance is 5 stars, service 4 stars, food 4 stars. All good.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have been to the one in Orange Country, CA and thought we would try the one in Kansas City. I love the concept of being able to know that what you pick to eat is under 475 calories and everything is so fresh. I had a delicious salad and my husband had the chicken. The menu is seasonal, so I believe it is going to change very soon. The mini desserts are fantastic! I had the key lime pie.