“Very Fun, Quality Theater”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
American Heartland Theatre
Ranked #92 of 157 things to do in Kansas City
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I saw the Music Man. I am not particularly fond of this production, but they did a fantastic job. The actors were all really talented and the band was full of excellent musicians. I did this on the last night of a business trip and really found that it was a great way to remember Kansas City. It was so good, I would see any production they put on!

There are newer reviews for American Heartland Theatre

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a great little theater right in Crown Center. The shows are good and there really isn't a bad seat in the place. The staff is great and you are even allowed to bring food and drinks purchased from the bar into the theater. They also validate your parking ticket for Crown Center's garage so parking is free. We've been season ticket holders for years and always look forward to our confirmed "date night".

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We saw the show BINGO on August 11. I really like the small feel of the AHT. There is really not a bad seat in the house and the seats are comfy but lacking leg room. If every show was to my liking, I would go to all of the shows offered at this theatre. I have not tried the bar so no comment on that.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Nice theatre with decent seats and site lines. They produce basic mainstream theatre using local actors.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This was a spur of the moment purchase during an anniversary weekend away. What more appropriate show to see than "Till Death do us Part". Not really a bad seat in the house. The drink before the show is a nice option and enjoyed being able to take the drinks with us into the show. Actors were available for a meet and great after the show. Nice atmosphere. Would definitely go back!