“Multiple servers” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Parkville, Missouri
“Multiple servers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

First Jose peppers is a different way of service, the multiple server has been there a long time as so have I as a customer. I agree they go a bit overboard. I have a question, why would multiple people ask you if you are ready to order unless you repeatedly turn them away. I'm not saying Dont look over their great menu. What I am saying is Dont bash them because they are attentive. I have never had an empty glass, I have had issues with the food and when there is an issue I have always had a manager make sure I was satisfied with the fix. I give them 4 stars, that's cause to me that's an A. Good job Jose Peppers Barry road. I might add the map location is wrong. The address is
511 NW Barry Rd, Kansas City
(816) 468-2100

Kansas City
“Excellent food, great atmosphere but service is lacking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our family of 4 frequent this restaurant and is a favorite of my two children (ages 11 and 9). The food is always excellent and the margarita deal is hard to beat (2 for $7). The problem with the restaurant is the service. It used to be perfect, but they switched to a different way to serve its patrons. Instead of having one waiter or waitress, they work on a "group waiting". So throughout your meal, you can deal with up to 5 individuals. The problem... there are visits we've had where it takes quite a long time to be served, while other times we have multiple people constantly asking if we're ready to order, need drinks, etc. (can be annoying). Plus you could have one person who is excellent at what they do and another that's not so good. So how do you tip?

Jose Peppers: go back to individual servers.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Parker, Colorado
“A great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

From an out of towner -- this place rocks! Great mex food and margs with plate bending size portions. Try the Baja burrito if you feel like you can eat a horse. Chips and dip are great...everyone raved about the cheese dip. Service was, hmmm, just okay. The place isn't fancy and heard from locals that in the past the food was hit or miss but with new mgmnt improved dramatically. Lots of variety on menu too. Loved it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kansas City
“A regular treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

We regularly go to this restaurant and missed it when it was closed for renovation. The staff is always excellent and the food is always good. In fact it's been one of our favorite places to take family and friends for the past ten years since we first found it. Never a bad surprise or disappointment, and never a bad customer service experience--and that's saying something!

• Visited December 2011
Morristown, Arizona
“Best Cheese Dip- Great service & Good Food, too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

Really, the cheese dip is super yummy! I also love their thin fresh chips and chunky fresh salsa. The service here is sort of magical...everyone wears these head sets to communicate. You will not run out of a drink or chips here! The menu here is tex-mex style, but I really like the variety in choices. Good choice for mexican style food!

• Visited November 2011