“Not Good!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Climax Springs, Missouri
“Not Good!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Tried to order a pizza from this location, what a joke. Took forever to get someone to answer the phone. Called several times before they would answer. Once we did get a order in we waited over an hour no pizza. We called and were told it had been delivered!! NOT! Then we were told our order had been cancelled because the order could not be verified! Then they asked if we wanted to order it again. I don't think so. Then I was told that if I wanted to complain to go to Papa John.com. I did and the supposed manager called me and said she was sending out a gift certificate for our problems. Never received a thing. I called her back and she said she had mailed the certificate. Never got the so she called and gave me a number that when I order I should $20.00 credit to use. Haven't used it because I'm afraid it won't work. What a mess. Need to retrain everyone at this location.

• Visited September 2011