“For fast food curry, this was great!”
Review of Curry in a Hurry

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Curry in a Hurry
Ranked #655 of 1,496 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 17, 2012

If I lived in Kansas City, I would make this a regular lunch establishment. I got a 2 choice veggie plate and found the flavors to be very well combined. The rice was great! The servers were also very helpful! I would recommend the Lentil/Spinach thing (I can not remember the name of it).

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have always enjoyed the BBQ here. I won't go as far as saying its the best I've ever had but its tasty. The ribs are juicy flavorful. My absolute favorite menu item is the coleslaw. It's creamy and delicious. I would not want to know the calorie count but I enjoy having it along with my BBQ meat.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed October 30, 2008

Good but not great barbecue in this town of barbecue joints

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 16, 2007

All i gotta say: Kansas City is tha HOME for BBQ.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook