“Delicious”

Ranked #4 of 42 Dessert in Kansas City
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Some of the most creative and interesting flavors I've ever experienced! The seasonal flavors like pumpkin pie were some of my favorite. Its's a little pricy but worth it once in a while :)

Visited March 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Amazing ice cream!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Glacé Artisan is THE place for great ice cream. They offer the usual flavors and some interesting combinations like strawberry balsamic, goat cheese and wild honey, salted pretzel and sweet corn. They offer free samples so be adventurous! Seating, indoors and outdoors, is very limited which means customers must either take their purchases with them or stand on the sidewalk. Similarly, their was just one employee at work leading to long lines. She was friendly and fast, but needed another person to keep up with the demand.

• Visited March 2014
“Not always open for business”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Although their signage, voicemail, and website stated that it opened at 11:00am, when I went at 12:30pm they were, in fact, closed. I was disappointed as I was visiting from out of town and made a special trip there with my family (based on the many favorable reviews). While at the store, I sent an email to the company. FYI, at 3:30pm, they were still closed. About 4pm, the company replied to my email, apologized and stated business would open later that day. My advice to all: Call FIRST before you go.

Visited February 2014
Independence, MO
“Unbelieveable Flavors”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I read about this establishment in an article in Northlander Magazine. I had no idea Christopher Elbow did ice cream. My wife and I went at lunch time, for dessert. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and were very nice to let us taste the various flavors they had on hand. Caramelized Pineapple, Thai Peanut Curry, so many exotic flavors to choose from. We eventually settled on a large and a small, so as to give us 5 different ice creams. They were very good, and we bought 2 pints from the freezer to take home with us. If you like interesting flavors of ice cream, try out Glace. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
Seneca, Kansas
“unexpected combinations!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I stopped in and got two scoops each. I had the spiced dark chocolate and goat cheese with spiced pear. He had the fleur de sel caramel and the salted pretzel. Both of his were bursting with flavor. I really enjoyed my chocolate. The goat cheese was a little bland, but the quality of all of our ice cream was wonderful. I will definitely be back to try out upcoming new flavors!

Visited February 2014