“Don't miss this”

Glace Artisan Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 48 Dessert in Kansas City
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I am an ice ream snob. If it doesn't amaze my taste buds, I'm not impressed. Glace ranks in the top 5 (for me). 1. Bi-Rite Creamery in San Francisco 2. Molly Moon's in Seattle, WA (not to be confused with the Molly Moo's chain) 3. Glace Artisan Ice Cream in Kansas City, MO 4. Sweet Action in Denver, CO 5. Paciugo, Dallas, TX (although the chain has gone nationwide at this point).

My only complaint is that they need more outdoor seating.

1  Thank Amanda F

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Husband & I ordered the Fluer de sel & salted caramel and got blood orange sorbet for toddler. All good, unique ice cream shop, not really for young kids.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

True artisan flavors. Lemon basil, butterskotch bourbon, maybe twenty or so flavors. Definitely worth a stop!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went here after we saw it in Food and Wine as one of the top ice cream places in the country. Interesting flavors - if you are ready to experiment with ice cream flavors, this is your place! Loved the spiced dark chocolate and the fleur de sel caramel.....

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I had high expectations coming in, after seeing Glacé listed as one of the top ice cream shops in America. It definitely didn't disappoint. The flavors are different (I tried bananas foster), but the most ordinary ones are anything but. The vanilla was absolutely amazing--it didn't taste anything like your average plain vanilla. It's expensive, but for the quality, I'd say it's worth it. The store is a little small and minimalistic which is why I only gave it 4/5 for atmosphere. Still friendly and pleasant though.