We recently stayed here for a 4-night stay; purchased air/rental car/hotel on priceline.com and took a chance on this hotel. Our room was on the 3rd floor, with two queen beds.
PROS: Very specious room. Very Clean. Beds were amazingly comfortable for a budget hotel. Air conditioner worked fine. Breakfast was decent and available early (4:00 am). Parking free. Microwave and fridge in room; flat screen TV. Free wifi internet.
CONS: bathtub was very slippery, and nothing to hold onto for balance. No pool. No restaurant in walking distance.
Would stay again and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is recently renovated. We are only 2 miles away from MCI airport. We have 24 hours shuttle service to airport. Free breakfast, free phone calls, free Wi-Fi in rooms and business center in lobby. Our bedding meet any five star hotels bedding standards. We offer complimentary water bottle and cookies. Restaurants and shopping centers are within a 5 miles radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Kansas City Hotel Kansas City
- Microtel Inn And Suites Kansas City
- Microtel Hotel Kansas City
- Microtel Kansas City
- Kansas City Microtel