Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City North Near Worlds of Fun
Ranked #65 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with our teenage daughter while attending a school function. Iris checked us in and she was very nice and friendly.
The room was very clean. We did not get a chance to check out the pool or other accomodations in the hotel.
Very easy access to interstate and other areas. Located behind a Quick Trip which makes it very easy to run over and get snacks etc.
I would recommend this hotel and would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Assistant GM N, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City North Near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

I wanted to take the time and acknowledge your feedback about our hotel. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while in Kansas City. I will make sure to relay your comments to our staff. We strive to provide a friendly, clean environment for all of our guests. Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you return.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

With the big chain hotels it really boils down to the staff and if the maintenance is done. This hotel I have stayed in 5 times in 3 years and it still looks like new. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. If you need a reliable and reasonable place to spend a few nights in Kansas City you will be quite happy here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Pleasant overnight stop on a cross country drive. I expect Marriott properties to meet certain standards and this Fairfield Inn did not disappoint. Made reservation via web about 6 hours before my arrival, and found a very reasonable rate. The hotel is just off highway, easy to find, services close by. Staff were friendly and helpful, property was clean and up-to-date. Typical (free) breakfast. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Another night another hotel this time in Kansas City Missouri, this is a fine hotel in a nice location a few miles from the city ideal for a traveller with a rental car. The hotel is well maintained and the rooms are nice and in excellent condition. The staff are extremely friendly and the girl in reception recommend a nice restaurant called 54th Street Grill & Bar approximately six minutes away which I reviewed separately. Lastly it's good value.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 5, 2012

In the last two weeks I spent the night I flew into Kansas here and then spent the last week here at the hotel. The staff was awesome, helping me with scanning work documents to my flash drive saving me a trip to a Office store, they were extremely friendly, the room was clean and above all quiet!! The first week in KS I was in a different hotel every night and the Fairfield has stood out way above the others. I'd come back here in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Room was very clean and had the requested rollaway already set up and ready to go. Free breakfast in the morning was very good. Waffles, cold cereal, muffins, biscuit and gravy. Ideal would have had eggs and sausage but still good. Pool area was nice. They were short of towels when I went in there. Front desk person was super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gregg P
FFAssistantGM K, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City North Near Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

I wanted to take a moment and send a quick note of thanks for allowing us to serve as your host during your recent stay in Kansas City. As the Assistant General Manager, I value your feedback concerning your stay with us.The staff and I strive to exceed your expectations and we are constantly looking for ways to improve in order to make your stay with us as enjoyable and carefree as possible.

Please contact me if you would like me to book any future reservations for you. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We spent one night there. Double queen. The only thing missing was a mini-fridge. The breakfast consisted of oatmeal, bagels or toast, yogurt, cereal, or waffles. The indoor pool looked nice. Overall, I was pleased!

• Stayed: June 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with us. As the Assistant General Manager I appreciate the feedback that you have given us regarding your stay with us. I hope that when, or if your travels bring you back to the Kansas CIty area you will allow us to be your host once again.