We've been driving for days so when we realized that Kansas City would be our next stop I started looking thru Trip Advisor for a place for the night. There I found out about the casinos.
Food, a bed & some fun all in one place was just what we needed!
Check in was easy & quick.
We had potato skins that were loaded with bacon & medium buffalo wings at the sports bar. Both were really good & the wings were meaty.
Not big gamblers...won a little, lost a little but had fun. The upstairs actually has a smoke free area - overall the smoke smell was ok. Upstairs was better.
Then we art at the steakhouse. We had the grilled oysters & they were delicious. We also had the prime rib which was pretty good considering I don't really like prime rib. Scalloped potatoes were yummy!
Only thing the room didn't get that cold - we kept it on 65 but it's because the thermostat is too close to the supply air so it shuts off before the room gets cold. (We do air conditioning & heating :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City