I went here last September with three buddies from work to catch a couple Royal games.
Just stayed one night- a Saturday. We got there around noon; parking was plentiful and easy. We ate lunch at the sports bar-pretty good. Tried to check in early (1pm) and while the room wasn't available yet, the very nice lady at the front desk said to check back in an hour and she'd have it ready.
We gambled a little then checked in. . it couldn't have been easier. We got the room we requested; a ground floor mini-suite. Very nice room, super clean, well set-up. A little cramped for four but it was just for one night so it worked out fine.
I thought the casino was great, and the whole place is wonderful. Many different eating options, we had a fun afternoon, evening and never felt the need to go anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City