Took some friends from Florida & Missouri metro. Had a great time eating & drinking & playing the slots. The hotel was very comfortable, clean and very secured. The choices of restuarants during the weekend were exzcellent but some of them are not open during the week for breakfast or lunch, need to confirm before you head out there. Nice and clean Casino/Hotel and fun for kids if you will allow them to go to the Movie Theater with over 20 screens. If you don't want to drive to downtown, you can catch the 173 bus for $3.00 all day pass, and will drive you as far as Crown Center, Crossroads, Downtown to the Power and LIght District, even close drop off to the Sprint Center all for $3.00 pass on the metro 173. Schedule located outside the movie theatre but the hotel should have the schedules avaialbe to customers. I think all busineses located at this casino should have these schedules for folks who don't want to take a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City