We were passing through KS on our way to Branson and wanted to stay at a casino hotel. There are no craps tables in MN, so we were looking forward to the casino after dinner. We met friends that lived there and had dinner at the buffet that we really enjoyed. There were plenty of choices of places to eat, but that way we had lots of options in one spot.
Front desk was fast and friendly and valet was quick, except so quick they tipped over our cooler in the back of our vehicle, but helped us wipe up the water.
Room was clean and comfortable, only issue I had was the light in the bathroom area with the sink and mirror. It was too dark for me in the evening as I was getting ready. There is a little magnifying mirror on the wall with a dim light, but that did not help at all.
I was concerned after I read one reviewer mention no coffee pot in the room, but there is coffee pot, and the wifi was included and was easy to get onto and fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City