Recently stayed at hotel, was not impressed. In fact, Harrah's K.C. has much nicer rooms in our opinion. Ameristar does not have coffee pots in room, nor do they furnish more than two glasses - people do need more glasses, especially when you have dentures! Also, no mirrors whatsoever in the main room. The only mirror was in the bathroom. The casino is very pretty, but terribly tight machines and what a long, long walk from room to casino. Don't plan on staying at Ameristar again. We get coupons from both casinos & both agree other hotel/casino is the best choice for all around quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City