My friends and Me went to smoke a cigarett e on the casino floor. While our husbands were gambling spending at least 500+ dollars. We were rudely interrupted by woman named Lisa who told me I was to intoxicated to enter the floor after
One drink (you can look at the survailence camera) I was not intoxicated at all and rudely kicked out!. As long as this woman is employed I will never return and will tell My friends to never go there!!! This lady was so rude Ans even cursed at us. I will not be treated like this and i don't want mY friends to experience this! Tell your security not to act like from the Jersey shore! Immature. Vegas should shut you down a disgrace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City